Sustainability in fashion is no longer an ideal; it’s an imperative. Like our customers, our awareness of the social and environmental impact of the luxury fashion industry is growing.
Oroton is committed to producing sustainable clothing and accessories, so we’re improving our practices to reduce waste and operate sustainably and ethically.
Guided by our sustainability committee, we’re working towards our objectives by:
- Maintaining high standards of honest, ethical and legal business behaviours at all times.
- Complying with all applicable international and Australian laws, regulations and statutory obligations relating to environmental issues.
- Engaging with our international and domestic suppliers to improve the sustainability performance of our supply chain.
- Reporting to the Board on environmental performance, including, if any, instances of regulatory non-compliance and opportunities to enhance our sustainability performance.
- Conserving resources we use including the maintenance of an effective energy conservation strategy wherever possible.
Our approach is one of continual improvement; we recognise that there is always more that we can do. We’re creating a production chain that improves social and environmental returns and enhances long-term investor value.
Oroton’s responsibility – minimising our footprint with every purchase.