Oroton Klarna Promotion
Terms & Conditions
$30 off purchases $200 or more at Oroton only with Klarna.
How it works - 4 simple steps:
- Add your favourite items to cart. Minimum spend $200.
- Select Klarna at checkout.
- Your order will show the full amount at checkout. Confirm your order as normal.
- Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an email from Klarna confirming $30 will be deducted from your final instalment.
Terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in the offer. The offer is available from 00:00 Sydney time on 16th May 2022 until 23:59 on 23rd May 2022. Klarna reserves the right to commence the offer at an earlier date and/or extend the end date at its sole discretion.
For eligible customers making a purchase between $200 and $2,000 using Klarna at Oroton stores or Oroton online at https://oroton.com/, the order made with Oroton will show the full order value at the time of purchase, however $30 will later be deducted in one of the following ways:
- for Pay in 4 purchases online and for in-store purchases using the Klarna digital one-time card, Klarna will waive $30 off the fourth and final repayment of that purchase; or
- for Pay Now By Card purchases online, Klarna will refund $30 to the customer’s credit or debit card linked to their Klarna account and that was used to make the purchase.
- Subject to the Exceptions and the terms of the Offer below, to be eligible to get $30 off an order, customers must make a purchase between $200 and $2,000 in a single transaction using Klarna (either Pay in 4 or Pay Now By Card) at Oroton online and in-store during the respective offer period.
- Only one purchase per customer is eligible to have the $30 deducted from the full order value.
- Eligible customers must either:
- select and use Klarna as a payment option at Oroton online at https://oroton.com/; OR
- shop in-store at Oroton and use the Klarna app to pay using the Klarna digital one-time card.
- For customers to be eligible to get $30 off, either:
- for Pay in 4 purchase, the first, second, and third instalments must have been paid in full and on time; or
- for Pay Now By Card purchases, the entire order value must have been paid in full.
- You must be an Australian resident and at least 18 years old to be eligible for the offer.
- Employees of Klarna, associated agencies, and each of their immediate family members are not eligible for this offer. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- You must pass Klarna’s credit and identity checks to be eligible for the offer.
- The offer is only available at Oroton from 00:00 AEST, 16th May until 23:59 AEST, 23rd May 2022 (Offer Period).
- The offer can only be redeemed once per customer.
- This offer is only available through Oroton’s stores and website https://oroton.com/ and not available through any app or third party websites. Klarna reserves the right to change the commencement and/or end date of the Offer Period at its sole discretion.
- For eligible customers making a purchase between $200 and $2,000 using Klarna at Oroton during the offer period, Klarna will:
- for Pay in 4 purchases, deduct $30 off the fourth and final payment once the first, second and third instalments have been paid in full and on time; or
- for Pay Now By Card purchases, refund $30 to the customer’s credit or debit card linked to their Klarna account and that was used to make the purchase.
- The offer is available online and in-store.
- Refunds in relation to Pay Now By Card purchases should be processed within 5-7 days. Depending on your financial institution, it can take up to 14 days for the funds to show in your account.
- The offer is provided by Klarna. Oroton is not responsible for providing any discount associated with this offer.
- Klarna reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who fail to follow the rules set out in these Terms and Conditions, are suspected of engaging in fraud, or any entrant who makes any misrepresentation relating to the offer.
- Klarna is not responsible for any technical failures, malfunctions, problems with or damage to equipment (including but not limited to wireless devices, websites, wireless networks, servers, computer hardware or software) during the Promotion Period or as a result of you participating in the offer.
- Klarna reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, cut short or extend the offer.
- Klarna’s Pay in 4 Terms and Shopping Terms apply to the use of Klarna’s products.
Liability and Release:
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Consumer Guarantees).
- Except for Klarna’s liability under a Consumer Guarantee, in no event will Klarna’s liability for all claims and losses arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the offer exceed $2,000.
- The offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the recipients of the offer fully release Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Unless you have already indicated to us that you do not wish to receive marketing material from Klarna, personal information collected during the Offer Period may be used for direct marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe from marketing communications by following the instructions set out in the relevant communication.
- The Promoter of this special offer is Klarna Australia Pty Ltd., ABN # 82 635 912 579 of Level 16, 175 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000. You can contact the Promoter on firstname.lastname@example.org.