Shipping & Delivery
Australia Delivery Times & Cost
*Australia Post will hand to a third party/local courier in regional areas
|Orders over $200
Orders under $200
Usually delivered in 3 - 5 business days*
During sale and promotional events, delivery may be longer than specified times.
Note, all orders placed between Wednesday, February 19th 2020 12:00pm (AEDST) and Thursday, February 20th 11:59pm (AEDST) will be dispatched on Monday, February 24th due to stocktake. During this time, we will be offering free shipping on all orders.
International Delivery Times & Cost
Fee calculated in relevant currency
Usually delivered in 3 - 5 business days*
*We ship to most places, however some countries are excluded at checkout.
Customs & Import Duty Charges
Oroton will pay the customs duty and tax charges when the purchase total (excluding shipping) exceeds the duty free threshold (AUD $1,000).
Orders less than AUD $1000: Customs duty and tax charges will be applied and are payable by the recipient. It is implicit that the purchaser agrees for Oroton and/or its agent to clear the goods through customs on their behalf.
- Customs or import duties are charged once an order reaches its destination (delivery country).
- Charges must be paid by the recipient and vary widely from country to country.
- If an Oroton order is not picked up from Customs, the customer will be refunded excluding the difference for the cost of return back to sender.
- Oroton has no control over these charges and cannot speculate what the cost may be. All charges are levied.
- We recommend contacting your local customs office before ordering to avoid any unforeseen charges.
Where is My Order?
For Australian deliveries, please click here and enter your Australia Post tracking number to track the location of your order and see the estimated delivery date.
For international deliveries, please click here and enter your DHL Tracking/Waybill number to track the location of your order and see the estimated delivery date.
If it has been 5 business days since you placed your order and your parcel has still not arrived, please contact our Client Serivces team.
Keep in mind that during sale periods and promotions, delivery dates may be longer.
If Your Address Is Unattended At The Time Of Delivery
- Standard Delivery -If you have not provided Authority To Leave, you will receive a "Attempted Delivery" card, and the parcel will be transferred to the nearest post office for collection within 10 business days before being returned to sender.
- International Delivery - If you have not provided Authority To Leave, you will receive a "Attempted Delivery" card detailing how you can arrange redelivery of your item with DHL directly.
Update Delivery Address
All online orders are fulfilled from our Sydney warehouse within a few hours, once your order has been confirmed Client Services are unable to make changes, though you may be able to update your address directly with the courier.
For international orders, please contact DHL. If you have received your DHL Tracking/Waybill number please click here and DHL may give you the option of updating your shipping address. Please note that if DHL are able to manually update your delivery details, your tax invoice will still reflect your original details as this was processed prior to your address change.
If you enter an incorrect address during checkout, Oroton is not liable for any delay or if the item does not arrive to you. Where an incorrect address is entered, parcels are usually returned to sender. We will make every effort upon the parcel being returned to us to re-label and re-dispatch, however Oroton cannot be accountable for any delays which are incurred during the transit/delivery period. Please note there may be an added delivery charge to resend your item(s) to the correct address.
Authority To Leave("ATL")
Authority to Leave (“ATL”) gives permission for our couriers to leave your online order without obtaining a signature. The benefit of delivering parcels with ATL is that the parcel will almost always be delivered on the first attempt. This means you won’t have to arrange redelivery or collect your parcel from a local collection point. However, please note that Oroton holds no responsibility for goods left unattended at a delivery address when parcel is marked with ATL.
For Australian deliveries, please click here and login into your MyPost account to request a Safe Drop for your parcel.
For international deliveries, please click here and enter your Tracking/Waybill number to give DHL authority to leave your parcel in a safe place at your address.